Cookies used by our website
|WP configurations||Functional cookie||It is used to customize the user interface.||Own||1 year|
|WP-SETTINGS||Functional cookie||It serves to customize the user interface during the active session.||Own||End of session|
|wp-settings-time||Functional cookie||It serves to customize the user interface during the active session.||Own||End of session|
|wordpress_sec||Functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user.||Own||session|
|wordpress_logged_in||Functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to identify the user who logged in.||Own||session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functional cookie||Functional cookie used by WordPress to test whether the browser used can accept cookies||Own||session|
|PHPSESSID||Functional cookie||it is native to PHP and allows websites to store serialized status data. On the website it is used to establish a user session and to pass the status data through a temporary cookie, which is commonly known as a session cookie.||Own||session|
|wfwaf-authcookie-||Functional cookie||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin Wordfence. It is used to authenticate the user's login request.||Third parties||1 day|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Functional cookie||Cookie set by Wordfence Security WordPress plugin to protect the site against malicious attacks.||Third parties||1 day|
|_cat||Analysis cookie||Cookie Analytics Google / Google Analytics. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||Third parties/google||1 minute|
|_gid||Analysis cookie||Cookie Analytics Google / Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties/google||24 hours|
|_Ga||Analysis cookie||Cookie Analytics Google / Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties/google||2 years old|
|NID||Functional cookie||This cookie is used to remember your preferences, such as your preferred language or the number of results you want to be displayed on each search results page.||Third parties||6 months|
|calendar_google||Functional cookie||Control the functionality of the calendar of our website||Third parties/google||Session|
|cmplz_||Functional cookie||Controls the acceptance or blocking of third-party non-functional cookie scripts.||Third parties||1 week|
|weglot_||Functional cookie||Control the selection of the language of the web||Third parties||session|
However, the sharing of some cookies between different websites has raised social alarm in the context of the personalization of advertising spaces. The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies :
According to the way the data is stored
- Session cookies : these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
- Permanent cookies : they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. It is generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services, and to remember settings and preferences in user navigation, such as: language selection, theme selection, menu preferences, internal bookmarks on the website, etc.
Depending on the level of relationship with the user
- First-party cookies : served directly by the same web domain visited by the user (e.g. www.nomdeldomini.com) and normally linked to the provision of the service or web analytics tasks.
- Third-party cookies : linked to alternative domain names of the provider itself, or to external providers of the same specialized in management of advertising campaigns, personalization or, likewise, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept first-party cookies, some disable third-party cookies without express action by the user.
Levels of intrusiveness
The cookies exposed above can be classified by the criterion of "level of intrusiveness", on a scale of 1 to 3:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use essential for the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Level 2 : corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services expressly requested by the user on their websites (e.g.: Facebook or Twitter Social Plugins).
- Level 3 : corresponds to cookies managed by third parties within the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites of which the owner of the website visited by the user is not the owner (e.g.: graphic advertising management platforms). The specification of this level is accompanied by the holder. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the user's prior permission by express confirmation of their acceptance.
2) Among the cookies used on our website , we distinguish:
- Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for correct navigation or identify the user's session.
- Cookies of third parties such as those used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as YouTube.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites usually use 'analytical' cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
- The information collected by this type of cookies will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. This website does not use marketing or advertising cookies.
3) The user can freely decide on the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies of our website as well as their elimination , following the procedure established in the help section of his browser.
The user can also configure their browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to receive an on-screen notification of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on the hard drive. Many browsers also allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, you can have different names.